We are very pleased to say we are now OPEN for dine and take out. Our staff have worked around the clock to prepare for your arrival. You will note some changes to keep everyone safe.
-When you arrive you will be asked for wait until the entrance is clear before coming in.
-You will be greeted by a host who will show you to a table or take your name and phone number for the wait list. Those on the wait list will be asked to wait outside or in their cars. You will be called when your table is ready.
– Tables are strategically spaced out to allow for social distancing and limit us to 50% capacity
– Hand sanitizer will be available to you upon entering the building and during your visit
– Your server will be wearing a mask for your protection and security.
– Your menu will be single use paper recyclable.
– There will be nothing on the table. Salt, Pepper and condiments will arrive by request and be sanitizer before your use.
-Cutlery will be fully wrapped in your napkin so no contact will be made. Napkins are wrapped by staff wearing gloves and masks.
– Your dishes will be cleared to a bleach bin to sanitize before the dishwasher receives them. -Servers will wash or sanitize their hands after touching table surfaces or dishes from each table
– All frequently touches surfaces will be regularly sanitized on a schedule.
– Bar patrons will be seated 6 ft apart with plexiglass separating them from staff.
– We will accept cash but request debit or credit payment wherever possible.
– Debit machines will be wiped before and after each use.
We want to welcome you back. A Public House is a spot where friends, family and community can gather together, share a great meal and have a few drinks. A public place to feel at home, intentionally relaxed and comfortable, inviting you to come as you are. ￼
Menu available at www.millstonepublichouse.com
To make a reservation or order take out please email us at
Thank you for all your support and kindness. We look forward to seeing you soon.