This weekend is the annual Downtown Dartmouth Ice Festival. Make your way to Portland Street, Alderny Landing and King’s Wharf to have a little winter fun! We will be pouring Hot Chocolate Martinis, making mini donut sundaes and hosting live music with Brooklyn Blackmore and Michael Haley on Saturday night at our beautiful waterfront King’s Wharf Millstone.
We have some excellent new dishes on the menu to warm you up after enjoying some winter air. Have you tried the spicy Chicken Vindaloo yet? How about a mouth watering Candied Bacon Burger? We are famous for them.
Come out. Come play. Come as you are. See you this weekend.
Join us for a winter celebration of local love at the annual Downtown Dartmouth Ice Festival!
Friday, January 27
- 9am: Enjoy an ice carving workshop at Alderney Landing
- 6-8pm: Live entertainment at New Scotland Brewing
Saturday, January 28
- 11am-6pm: Portland Street will be closed to traffic from Alderney Drive to Victoria Road for festivities
- 12-5pm: Ice Festival Street Party with live ice carving, street games, live music, winter activities and specials at many downtown Dartmouth businesses
- Spend the evening viewing the ice sculptures and listening to live music at over 12 downtown Dartmouth businesses. Don’t miss the fire performances by Luminosity Circus!
Sunday, January 29
- View ice carving throughout downtown Dartmouth and enjoy the Alderney Market. Performances will be happening throughout the downtown during the day as well
Visit the webpage for more information on the festivities: https://downtowndartmouth.ca/pages/icefest2023
The Millstone Public House has three unique locations right here in HRM. Serving amazing burgers, delicious pasta dishes, seafood creations, appetizers, craft beer, wine, desserts and more. Free parking, friendly service, welcoming environment, locally owned. Come as you are. You’re a stranger here but once.